Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary company of Nikon Corporation Japan, an internationally renowned manufacturer, distributor of high quality imaging and industrial equipment products, is continuously developing next generation products. Nikon is an equal opportunity provider that promotes the development of a work environment driven by people centric values with relevant experience to join our dynamic team that values professional expertise. Come and discover benefits that will enrich your life today and tomorrow and most importantly, your career growth.
Only short listed candidate will be notified. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online, giving comprehensive resume stating details of education and career history, current and expected salary, contact numbers, and photograph to email@example.com .
1. To be based in headquarter office locate in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
2. To be based in Sales & Marketing Department.
3. Kindly include the available period in your email to us.
1. Explain benefits of products to potential clients.
2. Modify and adjust products to meet customer's needs.
3. Demonstrate how products exceed those of competitors.
4. Entice clients to purchase products.
5. Negotiate prices and complete sales.
6. Market and sell the product.
7. Create products that solve clients' problems.
8. Assist clients with the questions arise after product is in use.
9. Serve as a liaison between the client and their company.
10. Perform market research, analyze, forecasting purchasing needs as well area sales strategy.
11. Identify and develop new products.
12. Sell scientifically complex products.
13. Promote computer hardware and software application.
14. Make engineering jargon like program specs and technical requirements easily understood.
15. Answer technical questions and provide advice.
16. Participate in trade shows, conferences, product demonstrations and customer trainings
1. Degree in an engineering or quality related discipline or any degree in same and equivalent experience.
2. 3-5 years sales experience in a technical field will be a plus.
3. Solid understanding of manufacturing quality processes, jargon, norms, expectations
4. Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills
5. Ability to establish rapport and build long-term relationships with customers
6. Demonstrated closing skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9. Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office application.
10. Customer service or selling experience or desire to move into selling
11. Technical capital sales experience preferred.
12. Be willing to travel most of the time.